THE BATTERY GUYS
THE BATTERY GUYS
Depends on Manufacturers all warranties may vary for the amount of time from 6 Months to 60 Months. Warranty period is explained on the Receipt and the Policy is NO RECEIPT, NO WARRANTY-PERIOD!!!
We accept screen shot of your receipt but no any other way to prove the transaction.
Some Batteries we sell are not cover by any warranties and are detailed on the product description on the receipt.
On the this page you'll find some exceptions were warranty will be VOID.
NEW & RECONDITIONED BATTERY WARRANTIES-WITH RECEIPT ONLY
1) NO REFUNDS.-2) NO EXCHANGES- NO EXEPTIONS
3) Batteries installed on vehicles with aftermarket equipment are NOT cover- (Audio, Lights, Hydraulics)
4) Show, Classic and or Project cars are NOT cover. (Older than 12 years)
5) Batteries sold by Corona Batteries/Battery Xpress and inspected or recharged by Auto Parts or other Battery store VOIDS the warranty.
6) Vehicles with electrical issues like power drain, bad alternator or malfunctioning starter are NOT covered. (if you replaced any of those parts need to bring a receipt with date prior to the purchase of the Battery)
7) In order to honor a warranty we reserve the right to request a vehicle mechanical inspection at our main location in Corona, CA.
8) Batteries are sold to be use base on Manufacturer Specs. Any other use may VOID the warranty.
9) If you plan to don’t drive your vehicle for more than 10 days, always disconnect your battery.
10) German cars like Mercedes Benz, BMW, Volvo, VW older than 2014 , Battery groups 48/49/94/95 are not cover.
Corona Batteries will replace any batteries that comply with points 1 to 6 of this page with your receipt, hard copy or screen shot.
Add a footnote if this applies to your business